Q&A with The Way I Shop

Q&A with The Way I Shop

Hi friends!

I’m blogging from Las Vegas on a Blogger app so today’s post will be short and sweet.

I’m having a terrific mini-vacation with my girlfriend. We rented a cabana at the pool and lounged around all day before meeting another friend for dinner.

The reason for today’s post is to tell you about the Q&A I did with the blog, The Way I Shop. It focuses on thrift shopping and can be found here: The Way I Shop.
Please click over and have a look.

I’m homeward bound tonight and will be posting the “How I Wear My: Chanel-inspired Look” first thing tomorrow morning. Email photos to me by 3:00 p.m. PST today if you’d like to be included.

1. July 31, 2012 / 8:57 am

Wow I can’t believe that no one is in swimming as it looks lovely and warm.
    Looking forward to your Chanel post too…
    and have a safe journey home.

2. July 31, 2012 / 11:53 am

My friend, You know how to kick back and relax. Good for you… it’s great to escape with a friend and just lounge… by a pool with great weather – priceless… going over to check out your guest post..xo C (HHL)

3. July 31, 2012 / 11:57 am

the pool looks beautiful, I’ve been noticing everyone complaining about the heat, how was it in Vegas?

4. July 31, 2012 / 3:20 pm

Thanks for posting the link, Adrienne! Hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing time 🙂

5. July 31, 2012 / 4:16 pm

I was in the pool for over an hour today, doing laps and chilling out. However, I did not have the luxury of the cabana (or the cabana boy).

I also read your article at the wordpress site – nicely done!

6. July 31, 2012 / 7:49 pm

Sounds like you are having a great time in Vegas…

Enjoyed reading your Q&A!

7. August 1, 2012 / 6:42 am

What a wonderful girls trip! Would love to be there.. overcast cool skies here in the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy!

leslie

8. August 1, 2012 / 7:58 am

@Our French Inspired Home We shared this pool with a few other cabanas. Out of the five we shared with, only three, included the us, were occupied. It was often empty because everyone was laying out on loungers catching some rays.

9. August 1, 2012 / 7:59 am

@hostess of the humble bungalow People were in and out – but there was only 7 people total using that pool. The big pool, however, was packed! I am not a fan of crowded pools 🙂

10. August 1, 2012 / 8:14 am

@High Heeled Life It was a wonderful day. We are so glad we spent the extra money to have a cabana all to ourselves.
    xo, A

11. August 1, 2012 / 8:15 am

@Jodie (aka mummaducka) Vegas was pretty hot on Sunday (105 I think) but it cooled off a little on Monday, to about 100 and Tuesday was ideal. It was cloudy and little rainy, about 90. The summers in Las Vegas are always very hot. So nothing unusual about the heat there but other areas of the US have been experiencing abnormally hot temps.

12. August 1, 2012 / 8:18 am

@Pam @ over50feeling40 You’re so funny, Pam 🙂 Poolside in Vegas with nothing to do but talk to your friend while sipping adult lemonade is quite enviable!

13. August 1, 2012 / 8:19 am

@Heidi I am so glad I had some wi-fi and my iPad to get a post up directing people to your blog. It was fun to answer your questions. It really made me think about my shopping habits.

Thank you for choosing me for the Q & A!

14. August 1, 2012 / 8:27 am

@Rebekah Bonde Thank you, Rebekah. It was a fun Q & A to do. I had not thought about my thrift shopping habits until I answered Heidi’s questions. I was able to make some interesting (to me) observations about my style of shopping.

I wish we had access to a pool like you do. They are so refreshing and relaxing. And yes, the cabana and the cabana boys helped make it even better.

15. August 1, 2012 / 8:28 am

@LRS4AMANDA Thanks Linda! Vegas was wonderful. So great to spend time with my friend and I saw a couple others we went to high school will as well.

16. August 1, 2012 / 8:29 am

@Leslie It was actually overcast and, at times, raining in Las Vegas yesterday. I love grey skies and rain. I think I would do just fine living in Seattle!

17. August 2, 2012 / 10:30 am

Loved your shopping tips…so well written… as per usual for you!