Interview with "The Family CEO"

Interview with "The Family CEO"
Hi friends!

The lovely Julie Mayfield, writer of the blog, “The Family CEO”, interviewed me about fashion.

Please click over to Julie’s blog and check it out!
The Family CEO

1. October 23, 2012 / 7:51 am

Great interview and really informative! Glad I’m not the only one who simply hasn’t yet mastered the art of good packing 😉 Have a great day xo

2. October 23, 2012 / 8:02 am

I enjoyed the interview, Adrienne – and I had forgotten that you were a model, although it’s not surprising! Your perfect posture and lovely face make you a natural.

3. October 23, 2012 / 8:32 am

Great interview Adrienne – you’ve got the knack for finding some really nice pieces and you wear them so well!

4. October 24, 2012 / 8:12 am

Thanks for doing the Q&A, Adrienne. I was happy to add your voice to the blog. – Julie

5. October 24, 2012 / 8:12 am

That’s a wonderful interview Adrienne, filled with great tips for vintage shopping. I haven’t shopped vintage for years, maybe I was just going about it the wrong way!

6. October 24, 2012 / 1:15 pm

Adrienne such great advice and so well written…as per your usual generous style!

I thought of you today…as I bought a burgundy bag…both you and Bella from Citizen Rosebud…got me a thinkin! The color was the perfect bridge between my brown and black wardrobe for Europe! Like I commented to Julie, you have inspired me to make much more judicious fashion purchases…thank you my dear!

Hope your enjoying your time!

7. October 24, 2012 / 1:32 pm

Fun post to read. Loved all your tips and nice to know more about you. I like her blog very much also!

Kim

8. October 25, 2012 / 7:48 am

Dearest Adrienne,

Great that you too did the cat-walk! It opens up your mind and naturally, we had to do it during our fashion design study. I felt so proud for walking down the cat-walk in my self made wedding dress + cute flower girl with my designed dress.
    You have your height as an added bonus. By the way, do you know Beth Giles? She must live in your area…(?) and I mentioned her in today’s post. She is a very successful ‘salvage life’ seller of clothes, wedding dresses etc. Have a look.
    Hugs to you on your birthday!
    Mariette

9. October 25, 2012 / 3:28 pm

Great interview. I didn’t know about your mom shopping second hand also, no wonder you’re so good at it. I’m good at consigning clothing though, as I’ve made a number of mistakes over the years! The others I donate.
    People who don’t live in California don’t realize it’s a challenge to dress here, because of the vast temperature change within one day. Your description of layering is perfect, and what I’ve learned to do. Hope you’re having a spectacular birthday. xo