Persolé Chic Shade™ Winner!

Persolé Chic Shade™ Winner!
A big thank you to everyone who entered to win the

Supporting female-owned small business owners gives me great satisfaction. And the fact that Persolé owners, Lisa Walsh and Suzie Carter, are my friends and I adore their stylish and useful products makes it even more rewarding to get the word out about them to everyone I know.

Now, what you’ve all been waiting for.
The the winner of the Pink Ombré Persolé is….
The lovely, kind and charming Pam from Over 50 Feeling 40!
Congratulations, Pam!

Persolé has such an exciting future ahead of them. Later this year they are coming out with even more chic and functional sun protective items to add to their shades. You can be sure that once they are out, I will be telling you all about them!

1. April 10, 2013 / 6:12 am

Congratulations to Pam – sort of perfect with the hot Texas sun! Looking forward to what Persole will be adding to their line for sun protection. Hopefully some fingerless gloves???

2. April 10, 2013 / 6:18 am

Congratulations to Pam! This looks absolutely fantastic, love the colours… xo

3. April 10, 2013 / 6:48 am

Congrats to Pam!

4. April 10, 2013 / 8:04 am

Congratulations to Pam – I can see her enjoying this lovely gift right now : >

5. April 10, 2013 / 8:34 am

Congrats to Pam – it’s going to a good home!

6. April 10, 2013 / 11:19 am

Oh that lucky Pam! She is fabulous and worthy. 🙂 These are extraordinarily beautiful and anyone is lucky to own one.
    We are just back from Los Cabos. Thanks for checking in on the blog and I’m having fun catching up with all of my blog faves today like you!
    xx, Heather

7. April 10, 2013 / 11:46 am

Adrienne, I am so excited!! This will be just in time for San Antonio’s Fiesta…I will be at the Battle of Flowers Parade and the sun is always so hot. I will get so much use out of this wonderful perisole in our heat…thank you, thank you , thank you!!!

8. April 10, 2013 / 4:19 pm

Congrats to Pam…sounds like she was meant to win the giveaway! Just in time for that Texas heat.