Bloggers in the City

Bloggers in the City
I’m home today packing my overnight bag for a special getaway to San Francisco.When Kim from Northern California Style and I met in San Francisco last September we had such a fantastic time we wanted to do a repeat during the holiday season.

So we planned another get together and this time asked fellow blogger and friend, Heather from StyleMindChic whom I also met in September, to make it a trio.

But we didn’t want to just meet up for lunch and a little shopping. We wanted to go big this time. Lunch, holiday shopping, cocktails, dinner and an overnight stay in a fantastic Union Square hotel.

For the last several weeks, we’ve been planning this trip and now it’s finally happening tomorrow. I am so excited I might not sleep very well tonight.

The best part is Hotel Monaco, a Kimpton property, is sponsoring our stay and has provided us with complimentary rooms of our very own for the night!

I will be back soon with lots of photos and a few stories to share, I am sure. I the meantime, if you feel like following along on our “Bloggers in the City” getaway,  you can find us – Heather, Kim and me – on Instagram!

xo, Adrienne

• November 13, 2013 / 9:05 am

I think it’s going to be a blast! I can’t wait for some girl time…and we can talk about blogging as much as we want and won’t bore each other (most of my non-blogging friends get all glaze-y eyed as soon as I say the word “blog”)

• November 13, 2013 / 6:23 pm

It will be so fun! My friends eyes glaze over when I talk blog too!!

• November 13, 2013 / 9:06 am

Would be fun to have you along, too, Hostess! Kim, Heather and I were saying that if this is a hit, we may do it every year in different locations and have more bloggers join in the fun.

1. November 13, 2013 / 9:48 am

what a super fine idea!! Have fun!!… nothing like a womens’ weekend….

• November 13, 2013 / 10:55 am

Yes, and long overdue women’s getaway for a couple of us. I can’t even remember the last time I went away with girlfriends!

• November 13, 2013 / 10:56 am

It definitely is the best part. It’s a shame you and I live so far away…maybe one day, though, we will meet. Germany is on my short list of places to visit.

2. November 13, 2013 / 10:36 am

Oh how COOL! SO excited for you gals and can’t wait to see all the pics on IG!

3. November 13, 2013 / 11:42 am

Sounds like a blast! How cool that the hotel gave you all complimentary rooms…looking forward to the recap of your getaway.

Before my sister moved to Boise we used to drive up to Orange County with a family friend and our 3 daughters for a shopping day and made it a yearly event. I really miss that. It was so much fun. She is coming to visit soon, so maybe we can plan another trip… I know shopping in Boise is a little limited!

Have a great time!

• November 13, 2013 / 2:06 pm

Linda,

We are very excited and grateful to Kimpton and Hotel Monaco for giving the three of us rooms. Thrilled, actually!
      That sounds like fun. I hope you can restart your tradition with your sister and friends someday soon. Heather, Kim and I hope our getaway turns into an annual event, too.

4. November 13, 2013 / 11:45 am

Sounds wonderful!!! I am looking forward to the pictures on IG! Have fun!!!

• November 13, 2013 / 2:07 pm

Thanks, Donna! It should be lots of fun…and it’s going to be a gorgeous day in the city tomorrow.

5. November 13, 2013 / 1:10 pm

OH my….so jealous!! have a fabulous time…I cannot wait to see your pictures.

• November 13, 2013 / 2:07 pm

Thanks, Pam! It should be lots of fun. I am really looking forward to it. Won’t sleep well tonight, I am sure.

6. November 13, 2013 / 1:52 pm

Positively jealous! I think I’m turning green.

Have a blast and take lots of photos!

bisous
    Suzanne

• November 13, 2013 / 2:15 pm

Wish you could come along…we might do it again next year and ask other bloggers who want to to join us.

7. November 13, 2013 / 3:27 pm

whee! I think you will have the most fabulous time. Wish I were there : >

• November 13, 2013 / 3:28 pm

Me too, Patti. Maybe someday we can do a Bloggers in the City…the East Coast edition! NYC would be fun!

8. November 13, 2013 / 6:25 pm

You ladies are going to have a blast!! Wish I could join the fun. I’ll be following along on Instagram. XoJennifer

9. November 13, 2013 / 8:29 pm

Adrienne dear~ so excited for the upcoming Norcal bloggers trip to SF. I’m just about packed and ready for lots of fun and girl talk. The connections are truly the best thing about blogging. Love that we can drive and pack as much as we want.
    See you soon girlfriend!
    xx, Heather

10. November 14, 2013 / 5:14 am

i woke up excited for all for all of you!! I am looking forward to wonderful IG FEED TODAY!! Manny, many pics please! Hugs to you all!!

11. November 17, 2013 / 12:18 pm

Can’t wait to see the pictures from all three of you! XO, Jill