Closed-toed Flats for Spring Under $100!

Closed-toed Flats for Spring Under $100!

With spring here, it’s time to for most of us to put away the winter boots and shoes and start thinking about warm-weather footwear. The most popular shoes for warm months are sandals. Showing off freshly manicured feet and polished toes is part of what I love about wearing sandals.

But I don’t always have freshly manicured feet and polished toes and often like to conceal my chipped polish or rough skin. Thankfully, spring footwear is not limited to toe-baring sandals. There are a variety of shoe styles this spring featuring closed-toes.

I have scoured the online shops and picked out my 15 favorite pairs of closed-toed flats for spring. And they are all under $100!

1) I’m starting things off with a pair of TOMS Red Essien Tribal Women’s Classic ($54.00) that I have in my closet. This is my first pair of TOMS ever and I find them incredibly comfortable. I wear them with a pair of loose fitting boyfriend jeans and a dark pink silk blouse.

TOMS-tribalessienclassics

2) These Sperry Top-Sider Espadrille Flats ($60.00), are one part espadrille and one part boat shoe. I love the natural ivory color and jute sole. I bet these would be great with a pair of patterned shorts or capri pants and a chambray shirt.

espadrilles

3) Remember driving loafers from the 1980’s? I had a pair of white ones with black rubber soles that I wore down to nothing. I love these Clarks Artisan Collection Dunbar Racer Loafers ($90.00), in a gorgeous nude shade with dark pink accents.

driving-moccasin

4) I am *this* close to buying these Steve Madden Eccentric Slip-ons ($99.00).  Retro and so cool!

STEVEMADDEN-SNEAKERS_ECENTRIC_LEOPARD_SIDE

5) Fun colors and lightweight materials make this shoe ideal for a spring wardrobe. This Steve Madden Murphey Leather Flat ($60.00) features perforated leather and playful lucky penny holder. It comes in vibrant yellow, coral and turquoise.

yellow-loafers

6) Smoking slippers, as they are sometimes called, are traditionally a fall shoe. But not with this Me Too Adam Tucker Harvard Leather Flat ($90.00). Laser cut peek-a-boo perforations in the leather make for an airy spring flat. I love the navy blue color. Have you ever noticed that it’s hard to find a good navy shoe?

smoking-slipper

7) You might already know how I feel about sneakers. I love them! These gray, gold and taupe colored Brooks Vanguard Sneakers ($90.00) would be the ideal addition to a sporty spring wardrobe.

vanguard-sneaker

8) Looking for something more colorful? Try this Splendid Solvang Suede Sneaker ($78.00) in a gorgeous deep minty green.

green-suede-sneaker

9) Oxfords aren’t just for fall and winter looks anymore. These Sole Society Liesy Oxford ($60.00) let you show a little skin without showing your toes. Wear these with shorts, capris, dresses and skirts for a menswear look with a feminine spring touch.

LIESY_BLK_VANILLA_ECRU__610

10) Sole Society Kirby Ankle Strap Flat ($60.00) in red adds a playful and sexy touch to your warm weather look with a delicate buckled ankle strap.

Kirby_China_Red_81

11) Ballerina inspired Corso Como Femme Flats ($99.00) are flirty and fun. The hot pink color and wide criss-cross elastic strap make quite a statement!

closed-toe-pink-flats

12) Metallics have made the transition from fall into spring. And pointy toes are the trend in flats. Find both in this pair of sling-back Seychelles Reflection Flats ($85.00) with a small wedge heel.

silver-flat-slingback

13) White shoes have offcially made a comeback. Pointed white Footzyfolds Penelope Flats ($55.00) with a transparent trim are not only darling but they are foldable and come with a drawstring bag. Ideal for traveling!

Closed-toe-spring-white-flat

14) A stylish nude flat goes with nearly every spring outfit. This BP Moveover Pointed Toe Flat ($50.00) has a flattering cut and fashion-forward pointed toe at a great price.

pointed-toe-flat

15) I saved my favorite pair for last. This Halogen Kayla d’Orsay Flat ($80.00) is chic and modern with just the right amount of whimsy to make them interesting but still versatile. They are adorable!

striped-dorsay

Which pair is your favorite?

closed-toed-flatsCollage

1. Excellent selections, Adrienne! I am in the market for a shoe like the Sperry Espadrille…I will give it a closer look. Thanks for giving us some fun options!

2. March 25, 2014 / 11:47 am

My fave is the Steve Madden leopard slip-ons because I’m in a holding pattern to purchase them too, lol. I also really love the throwback Brooks Vanguard sneakers, the marled grey detail with a little metallic is distinctive. The last pair are too cute, but those look like curb to cab shoes (i.e., not meant for walking long distances). Great variety in your picks!

3. March 25, 2014 / 1:19 pm

I love all your choices! It is funny though because just this last weekend I ordered two pair of the Clarks Dunbar Racers. I searched and searched until I found a pair in Fuchsia and a pair in Mustard. I am on a waiting list for the Orange. I have always loved loafers and am excited to see them in style. Thanks for your wonderful blog! Cheryl

4. March 25, 2014 / 3:41 pm

Ooh I love that you mentioned the BP flat! I’ve got their leopard print one on my shopping list… Hmm.. shoes..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

5. March 25, 2014 / 8:43 pm

Adreinne, Loving your Toms! Super cute. I have a Tom’s addiction. The flats end up fitting like they are made to your foot after a while. I even wear them as a mule on my older pairs. I like that they are affordable, lightweight for packing and that they give a pair to a child in need when you buy a pair. Really nice. Also love your cute Steve Madden leopard slide ons. Fun choices for Spring and yes it is nice to have a shoe that is light, but you don’t need perfect pedicure for!
    xx

6. Linda
    March 26, 2014 / 10:19 am

Thanks for such a comprehensive review of affordable flats. As much as I love the look of heels I just can’t walk far in them!

7. March 26, 2014 / 10:31 am

LOVE the Steve Madden leopard print!

8. March 26, 2014 / 10:44 am

Adrienne, Great selection! May I also suggest the Pons brand of Avarca sandals. They are like classic espadrilles, but are made in a variety of colorful leather with recycled rubber soles, and come as a flat or a wedge. I sell them on my website www.adelladress.com. They can be looked at directly at www.avarcapons.com.
    Andrea

9. March 26, 2014 / 3:17 pm

Hey Adrienne…. All of the shoes are so fun and I am pleased you like the TOMS They ARE comfortable. Lookin’ good girl! Thanks for the link 🙂
    Suzanne
    www.chapter-two.net

10. March 26, 2014 / 6:01 pm

Hi Adrienne-you have some really fun pics here. I’ve never tried Tom’s but I’m needing to get on that band wagon I see. Your choices are super stylish-I agree-that last one is my favorite too.
    It’s it fun that comfy is finally ‘in’ again?
    xx, Heath

11. Linda Salazar
    March 27, 2014 / 8:56 am

Very cute flats…love the Steve Madden slip ons, they remind of Vans.

Good choice on your Tom’s purchase. Did I tell you Amanda is wearing Tom’s with her bridal gown? She wanted to be comfortable and you don’t really see the shoes much anyway. She bought a pair that are the crocheted style, sort of a Tiffany blue to go with the wedding colors.

• kathy
      March 27, 2014 / 2:41 pm

My daughter wore white sequined Tom’s with her bridal gown too! They were perfect, and she was comfortable and danced all night!

12. kathy
    March 27, 2014 / 2:43 pm

So many fantastic choices – love the nude driving shoes. And I am a huge Tom’s fan, your’s are a great pattern. I did order the leopard Steve Madden, but they were large on me, and they didn’t have the size down at the time – will check again. They’re fantastic. Great choices, and I often am in need in the summer of something to cover my chipped polish.

13. March 28, 2014 / 5:16 pm

This post is very timely! argh again I have to search for new shoes, we are now being told to wear enclosed shoes, eek! No sandals at all! I’t ok as we are heading into winter , but in the heat of summer here it’s going to be really hard- those perforated ones are my pick!

14. March 30, 2014 / 6:25 am

I actually own a pair of Toms, and I love them. I also have a pair of Tory Burch espadrilles that I need to repair and I’ll pull them back out for spring. These are some great choices.