Bloggers in Napa Valley: Getting Ready!

After four months of planning, Bloggers in Napa Valley is getting off the ground in less than 48 hours. I cannot believe how quickly the time went by. It will be here and gone before I know it!

BNVlogo

Tuesday morning, I will be putting on my wine country themed brooch necklace that my friend, Erin of The Bright Owl so generously made for me last week, and driving to the Sonoma County airport to pick up Tamera.

broochnecklace

We will head over the hill to Napa Valley to meet Jennifer, Kim and Heather for a wine country lunch at a popular Yountville restaurant.

My husband has washed and shined my car, gifts for my friends are wrapped, and I’ve got plenty of Wine Glass Writers to bring along so there’s no chance we will mix up our glasses.

wineglasswriters

Now I just have to get a manicure and pedicure and figure out what I’m going to wear. As a classic over-packer, I’m sure I’ll bring enough for a month. But that’s the perk of a local car trip, right?

The very chic Andaz Hyatt in Napa is sponsoring our two-night stay.

andaz-napa

We will take a wine tour on Wednesday, courtesy of Napa Valley Tours and Transportation, that includes visits to Domaine Carneros Winery, Pine Ridge Vineyards and Merryvale Vineyards.

DC13

We also plan to shop in the city of Napa, St. Helena and in Yountville, where the lovely people at Montecristi Panama Hat Company will be showing us their spring selections.

There will be lots of laughing, eating, shopping, sightseeing, imbibing and bonding during our three-day trip. I am so excited to share the best of what The Napa Valley Wine Country has to offer with Tamera, Jennifer, Heather and Kim!

dirosa

We hope you’ll follow us along on Instagram.

Just search for our hashtag, #bloggersinnapavalley.

Have a rich day!

Disclosure: Andaz Hyatt in Napa is providing accommodations for two nights for me and the four other bloggers. Napa Valley Tours and Transportation is providing limo service for a day of wine tasting. Merryvale Vineyards and Domaine Carneros Winery are hosting private tastings for our group. And the Wine Glass Writers were gifted to me. All opinions expressed here are my own, as always.

1. April 13, 2014 / 2:33 pm

Have a wonderful time…how can you not! I’m the same way…I can pack a single suitcase for a 14 night fly holiday…and fill our Jeep when we are road tripping for the weekend!

2. April 13, 2014 / 10:39 pm

What a lovely trip you have planned! Wine tasting is always full of fun, sun and smiles 🙂 Enjoy! Xx, Tiffany | www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com

April 14, 2014 / 6:29 am

Sounds like a fun trip, and I bet it took a lot of planning. Can’t wait to see your necklace on you.

4. April 14, 2014 / 7:23 am

What a beautiful overview of our trip! I linked it to my packing post today! Can’t wait to see you and your fabulous statement necklace tomorrow!

xoxo
    Tamera

5. April 14, 2014 / 9:11 am

I’m so excited to see you all tomorrow! Thank you so much for all your hard work, planning, scheduling and organizing this amazing adventure for us! You’ve really outdone yourself! Off to pack…see you tomorrow! XOXO

6. April 14, 2014 / 4:52 pm

Adrienne what a lovely time you have planned … how exciting to get to meet some fabulous blog friends… Enjoy …can’t wait to see your photos and read about your adventures. Hugs, C. (HHL)

7. Linda Salazar
    April 15, 2014 / 6:32 am

I know you put a lot of time and effort into planning this trip…I’m sure you will all have a wonderful time!

Anxious to see your finished piece on you.

8. April 15, 2014 / 11:54 am

So looking forward to following along on your trip via blogs, IG, and FB!

OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

9. Lynne in NC
    April 18, 2014 / 5:35 am

Really enjoying your photos and captions as you post on fb. Thanks for sharing your wonderful time with all of us. Hope your time together goes by slowly so that you may enjoy one another’s company longer.
    All the best!