The Ageless Makeup Series: Lips and Brows

The Ageless Makeup Series: Lips and Brows

The Ageless Makeup Series

Happy Friday!

It’s time for another video –  or two –  in The Ageless Makeup Series with Veronica Passalacqua (you may watch previous videos here and here or visit my YouTube channel).

In my youth I had full and lush eyebrows but over the years they have become sparse and spotty. I blame it on over-plucking, age and hormones. I have been filling them in with eyebrow pencil for ages, but sometimes they look too severe and unnatural. In today’s first video, Veronica shows us how to simply and quickly make our eyebrows look naturally fuller – fast!

In the second video, Veronica and I discuss lip color: making it last, preventing bleeds and choosing a color right for you.

Veronica is finishing up a recent redesign and expansion of her beautiful studio in downtown Santa Rosa. To celebrate, she is offering readers of The Rich Life a free Youngblood Minerals 6-piece makeup starter kit when purchasing a makeup lesson.

ageless-makeup-offer

Veronica also provides event and Wine Country wedding makeup services, facials, waxing and more. Visit her website to purchase makeup and view the complete list of services.

We have new videos in the process of being edited that we think you are going to love. Stay tuned!

How I Wear My: White was a big hit this month. Many readers have said it’s their favorite yet which, after 34 HIWM posts, is really saying something! Without you – our stylish participants – there would surely be no HIWM.

How I Wear My Badge

That’s why Jill of Everything Just So and I want to find more ways of getting the word out about submission deadlines. Currently, the How I Wear My page has the latest information and we utilize Facebook, though that method is not always dependable. While we will still post reminders on Facebook, Twitter and our blogs, we will also send out an email reminder about HIWM to mailing list subscribers. If you aren’t already subscribed to my mailing list, you may do so below. This will also sign you up to receive emails when a new blog post of mine goes live.

I am headed off to Berkeley today for the unveiling of Stella Carakasi’s Fall 2014 line! I can’t wait to see (and try on!) all the beautiful new items. Follow along on Instagram for some sneak peeks!

SC5

Have a rich day and a terrific Friday!

1. August 8, 2014 / 8:21 am

I love your HIWM series and it leads me to some amazing bloggers, double positive there.
    ( have not experienced the loss of eyebrows though, I swear as I get older I seem to have more hair everywhere.)

2. August 8, 2014 / 8:22 am

I love the HIWM series and the fact it allows me to meet other bloggers. Thanks

3. Linda Salazar
    August 8, 2014 / 1:16 pm

I am soooo glad you did this video! I have been using Benefit Brow Zing and always have a hard time making my eyebrows look natural. With Amanda’s wedding coming up I need learn the right way to do it. Or maybe I should check out the Youngblood pencil because your eyebrows look great!

Thanks Adrienne!

4. August 8, 2014 / 1:33 pm

Great videos – keep them coming, pls! xox

5. Victoria Bahnsen
    August 9, 2014 / 10:56 am

Thanks for continuing with these tips. Really like the theme of looking more polished but not overly made up. Would like to see some tips on foundation – love the feel of tinted moisturizer, but feel like I need a little more coverage to even tone and minimize pores.

August 10, 2014 / 6:27 am

Two great videos. I think they eyebrow one is particularly helpful, and going to look at the eyebrow pencils now. Would love a makeup lesson with her, next time I’m in town.

7. August 10, 2014 / 9:52 pm

Adrienne, I’m loving these video’s, they’re so down-to-earth, yet so very helpful. I feel as though I’m right in that room with the two of you. Thank you for these wonderful tips. Also a huge thanks for the HIWM series, I thoroughly enjoy seeing all the different and creative versions of how to wear one particular item.

8. August 12, 2014 / 2:35 pm

Adrienne, Super video and good tips. I learned a lot especially from the eyebrow one. Veronica seems to know her stuff. You are adorable on video!! xx Kim

9. Pingback: Look Less Tired