The Ageless Makeup Series: Look Less Tired

The Ageless Makeup Series: Look Less Tired

The Ageless Makeup Series

The Ageless Makeup Series is back and this time Veronica is helping us look less tired. As the wife of a firefighter, I know first hand what a poor night of sleep does to one’s appearance. And if you have small kids, hormonal issues, jet lag, or just not a great sleeper – I never have been, even as a child – then you know what I am talking about.

Veronica shows us  how to look more refreshed and vibrant with just a few easy makeup tips.

Before and after!

VP-Tired-before-after

Bay Area readers, don’t forget that Veronica has a great offer going on now. Get a six-piece Youngblood Minerals makeup kit when you purchase a makeup lesson between now and the end of the year. Just enter RICHLIFE at checkout.

ageless-makeup-offer

Watch previous Ageless Makeup Series videos on my YouTube channel and if you feel like it, subscribe!

On a separate note, you may have noticed my blog roll is gone from my home page. The widget my designer installed has been giving me problems for weeks by not updating feeds. Rumor has it the creator of the widget called “Social Blog Roll” may have abandoned it.

Whatever the issue, I decided to do something about it so I created a Favorites page featuring an expanded list of all the blogs I read regularly, complete with links. They don’t update either, I am sorry to say.  The best I could do is organize them alphabetically.  Take a look at the new and improved list. I have added several blogs that I encourage you to visit.

If any WordPress.com users know of a good blog roll widget, I would love to know about it.

If you have questions and/or suggestions for future Ageless Makeup videos, please leave them in the comments or send privately to [email protected]

Have a rich day!

1. August 19, 2014 / 6:40 am

Oh, I don’t mind not updating but you, I looooove ! Merci merci merci ! xx

August 20, 2014 / 10:10 am

Bien sur! xo

August 19, 2014 / 6:57 am

Great video, and good tips. A little surprised she didn’t include covering dark circles, although you don’t have them, and she did give a tutorial about that in another Vlog. That’s the one thing I don’t leave home without, as I have them, tired of not. It’s great that there are so few steps, because when you’re tired the last thing you feel like doing is applying a bunch of makeup!

August 20, 2014 / 10:10 am

Yes, we should she mentioned that part. That was done with the prep work – foundation, a little contouring on the side of my cheeks and the under eye concealment.
      The fewer the steps the better where makeup is concerned, at least for me!

3. August 19, 2014 / 9:37 am

I love this! I’m going to try the “wiggle” now. I always just sweep my mascara on. What a great tip! I also need a “matte” illuminator. Mine is iridescent. These videos are great Adrienne!! Thanks for doing these.
    xo ~J

August 20, 2014 / 8:11 am

The wiggle does work! I was wondering why I always got such clumpy lashes no matter what brand I tried. Turns out it was operator error! Too much swooping, not enough wiggling!

4. Jackie
    August 19, 2014 / 10:46 am

Great video. You look lovely even before! I am really enjoying your Ageless Makeup Series and finding them very helpful.

August 20, 2014 / 10:21 am

So glad to hear that, Jackie!

5. poppy
    August 19, 2014 / 2:39 pm

A sexy, short do would help enormously, A.
    xMalloryx

August 20, 2014 / 7:52 am

I know I should probably cut my hair but I am rather attached to it. I am thinking about taking a few inches off soon…like maybe even today?
      Short hair does not look good on me but a shorter length would probably look a little less shaggy!

6. August 19, 2014 / 4:02 pm

Lovely tips again. Especially like the under the brow thing.. Need to do that. Thanks for including me on the favorites page..and noticing it wasn’t updating. xx Kim

August 20, 2014 / 7:51 am

Hi Kim,

I can’t believe I forgot to get that illuminator from Veronica. I think about it every time I put my makeup on! I am going to buy one this week.
      The blog roll thing is frustrating but part of me actually likes having it on a separate page.

7. Diane
    August 20, 2014 / 4:52 am

I’ve enjoyed your blog for years. I’m a web developer. Feel free to reach out if you need any help.
    Best,
    Diane

August 20, 2014 / 7:49 am

You are so kind, Diane. Do you have a website?

8. August 21, 2014 / 10:37 am

My favorite make up tips so far! My eyes droop at the corners, so I look tired all the time. I will try the illuminator pencil and two coats of mascara – thank you!