One Trend, Two Generations: Plaid for Spring

One Trend, Two Generations: Plaid for Spring

My stepdaugther, Tori, and I are back with another post in our One Trend, Two Generations series. This time, we’re wearing plaid in One Trend, Two Generations: Plaid for Spring.

Foxcroft sent us these stylish plaid tops – part of their newest collection for Spring 2015 – and asked us to style them in our own ways.

One-trend-foxcroft-plaid-graphic

My Dobby Plaid One-Pocket Tunic is 100% cotton and perfect for spring. I love the subtleness of white plaid on white.

foxcroft-plaid-a2

I wore my Dobby tunic with the collar popped and sleeves rolled up. I went for a casual and classic Sonoma Chic look by adding black leggings by Stella Carakasi (similar) and leopard flats from J. Crew (similar). I carried my Adora bag and wore my favorite big sunglasses by Ray-Ban.

foxcroft-plaid-a1

Tori is wearing the Coral Plaid Blouse by Foxcroft. The blues and corals are so flattering on her and make this plaid feminine and soft looking. Made of 100% rayon, this blouse is lightweight and versatile. Ideal for spring!

foxcroft-plaid-tori1

Tori added some extra height with these crocheted wedges by Audrey Brooke and edged up her look with destroyed jeggings by American Eagle.

foxcroft-tori-3

Tori and I agree that we will be wearing our Foxcroft shirts frequently this spring. I would like to try wearing mine unbuttoned with a tank top underneath. And Tori will be wearing her’s with shorts once the weather warms up.

foxcroft-tori-a3

Will you be wearing plaid this spring?

Take a look at Foxcroft’s plaid styles and see the entire Foxcroft Spring 15 collection. So many great tops to choose from!

Foxcroft is offering 20% now through June 30th, 2015*.

Just use the code RICHLIFE at checkout.

Make it  a rich day!

Disclosure: Tori and I were given the shirts from Foxcroft in exchange for promotion. As always, opinions expressed here are my own.

*One (1) use per customer, not valid on gift cards and cannot be combined with any other offers.

1. Love your Foxcroft shirt and the way both did the interpretations…so cute, fun, and real! Great job, girls!

2. February 8, 2015 / 7:15 pm

You both look so cute in your plaids!

February 9, 2015 / 5:57 am

I love plaid, my favorite pattern, so yes, I’ll be wearing it. Love the post – you both look great, and particularly love the colors in Tori’s plaid shirt – so fresh.

4. February 9, 2015 / 6:06 am

Love this! My plaid is an oversized navy/ green flannel from LL Bean I purchased for my son. I think it may be too large to look as polished. I will try it again. xoxo

5. Tamara
    February 9, 2015 / 6:34 am

Perfect timing on this. I was in H&M this weekend, saw all kinds of plaid, and was baffled on how to wear it at 52. (Or whether I even could!

Thanks to how much I’ve been inspired by your posts, Adrienne, I’ve really stepped up my wardrobe. I’m now getting compliments about something I’m wearing on an almost daily basis, which is such a nice boost. 🙂

6. February 9, 2015 / 2:10 pm

You guys look great! I absolutely love both tops and the way you styled them is perfect. I think this series is one of my favorites. Now I have to shop for those shirts you are wearing. 🙂 Peace! Cheryl

7. February 9, 2015 / 10:00 pm

I love your spring plaids! I wear a lot of plaid in the winter, but I’m loving this lighter look on both of you. Very pretty!

8. February 11, 2015 / 1:59 am

I love plaids! And it’s the first time I’ve seen ‘one’ color plaid. You both look really nice in them. It’s hard to get the right length for me but I’m going to try harder this year here in Bangkok. It’s been awhile since the last time I was here on your blog, so refreshing!

9. Pingback: Spring Stripes